Monday, September 16, 2013

30 & fabulous!

In keeping my promise to catch up "old news" while also keeping up with current events, I bring you our 30th Birthday celebrations!

Around March I realized between switching jobs twice in one year, running a booming business, and Corey working 6-days a week we really haven't had time to hang out with most of our friends.  For my Birthday we decided to host a big Turkey Fry and celebrations.  I truly had a blast and it was so nice to see everyone. I felt so loved!

Paula surprised me with this gorgeous Birthday Cake from Alice, who made our amazing wedding cake.  If Alice's shop was closer I would be 300 pounds!



We used the opportunity to break-in our new cornhole boards.  One is Carolina Hurricanes (Corey) and the other VCU Rams (of course!).



 Birdie loves Mrs. Goose!

I have no idea but this is normal for us

 


yes I took a lot of selfies haha




BFFs!

We can't take normal photos

 


yummy, fried turkey!
 Sorry for the bad quality, I had to borrow the below pictures from a friends facebook page, apparently I stopped taking pictures once there was food.


Making S'mores
yum!


For Corey's Birthday he decided to keep it low-key.  For the special occasion he decided to celebrate at Ruth Chris Steakhouse, a VERY fancy steakhouse in nearby Midlothian.  The restaurant is actually in a old house and has a very neat story behind the life of the building.





I had lamb-chops that melted in my mouth










So far 30 isn't as bad as I thought it would be, in fact I keep forgetting I am 30!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a couple of great days! Please keep getting older.it only gets better! ♥♥♥
    Mom

    ReplyDelete