Thursday, May 30, 2013

Easter Seafood Boil

This Easter we had the pleasure of being invited to join our friends, Brian & Kirsten, their family and neighbors for an Easter Seafood Boil.  Everyone brought a different kind of seafood so it was delicious and there was a ton of food!



The Seafood Boil gave me an excuse to try out this Banana Cream pie recipe, I didn't have a chance to make it before we left Richmond so I used Pudding Mix & pre-made pie crust.  It was delicious and disappeared quickly!  I will definitely be making it again! 

I highly recommend combining Holidays with another family, it makes it so much easier on everyone!  We also did Thanksgiving with them and it made it so much easier only having to worry about preparing a few dishes and bringing a Turkey to fry.


We hang out with this couple often and they also have two Dachshund so Duck and Goose were very happy to see their friends!  I also won big when we played a game called "steal from you neighbor."  Sadly I did not take many pictures during the weekend but we had a blast hanging out & stuffing ourselves silly.

What Easter Traditions do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment